Life At BRNL
We offer energizing and challenging opportunities at various stages of your career journey to explore your talent as a professional entrepreneur contributing towards shaping the future of the nation through better connectivity.
BRNL’s unique positioning in the market ensures that your journey in this organisation will be extremely exciting with multiple opportunities for cross selling leading to immense intellectual and career advancement. BRNL provides opportunities for vertical and horizontal movements – within and across career streams in the organisation.
BRNL’s work culture encourages employees to be passionate, innovative and enterprising making them professional entrepreneurs and not letting them just be people with ideas.
So, come and discover the professional entrepreneur in you. Together, let us not wait for the future. Let us create it.
Grade – CS5 Location – Kolkata
- Ensuring Secretarial/ corporate compliances as per the requirement of Companies Act 2013.
- Ensuring that the company complies with corporate governance principles and best practices.
- Advising the board of directors on corporate governance matters
- Preparing meeting agendas, minutes, and resolutions and conducting Board / Committee / General Meetings.
- Ensuring that board decisions are implemented.
- Support in Corporate Law and Secretarial related matters
- Preparing compliance reports for management and regulatory authorities.
- Escalating significant compliance issues to senior management and the board.
- Ensuring Statutory Compliances by timely filing of Statutory forms and returns.
- Good knowledge of Companies Act 2013 and Statutory filings.
- Good command over written and spoken English.
- Proficiency in using relevant software and technology for record-keeping, document management.
- Should have a strong sense of ethics and integrity, as they often deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Hands of experience in MS-Office.
- Being open to continuous learning and professional development is essential to stay up to date.
- A qualified member of ICSI having a Membership Number up to 2 years of experience post qualification.
- Freshers are also welcome.
Grade-CS4 Location – Kolkata
- Give accurate and timely counsel to executives in a variety of legal topics (arbitration and conciliation act, IBC Laws and procedures, DRT matters etc.)
- Develop company policy and position on legal issues;
- Represent company in legal proceedings (administrative boards, court trials etc.);
- Manage all NHAI outstanding Claims under arbitration and litigations
- Identification, Coordination with Legal counsels for ongoing litigation and arbitration matters
- Support in the preparation of notifications response and subsequent correspondence including claim negotiation and settlement
- Assisting and supporting in developing a successful claim management and claim realization strategies for faster realization and resolution of legal and contractual disputes
- Identification of opportunities for outgoing claims, assisting counsels in developing successful claim strategies and the management of the claims process
- Coordinate and support for Drafting of substantive pleadings and replies (Applications under Section 11 and 29A before the Court, Applications under Section 16, 17, 33, written submissions, etc. before the tribunal)
- Communication skills and proficiency in computers
- Knowledge and understanding of claims and contract management procedures
- Experience and expertise in legal drafting
- LLB or LLM from a Reputed University
- Min 3 to 7 Years of Experience in a Mid or large size Company at HO
- Prior experience in Legal & Contracts, arbitration in NHAI.
Grade – CS4 Location – Kolkata
- Accounting and Finance: Looking after Accounting, Taxation , Compliance, Funding requirement, Budgetary Controls, EPC Reconciliation and other related Finance Matters
- Analytical Review of Trial balance and Monthly MIS and highlighting key issues for Management decision making and monthly Financial MIS issuance
- Suggesting IFC and Control Measures in areas of Accounting Payments and MIS, including designing KPI, Trackers, templates for standardisation.
- Preparation and Review of Audited Financials with appropriate treatments, disclosures, coordinating with Auditors directly for resolving pending issues.
- Looking after the funding, payables and compliances with respect to the statutory dues of PF, TDS, GST etc
- Handling Tax Works including Timely submission of Tax Returns, Timely completion of Tax and TP Audit, Closure of pending issues, Follow up on Appeals, Regular monitoring and Closure of assessment proceedings.
- CA with People Management, Analytical, Business Orientation Skills
- More than 5 – 7 years’ experience in Finance, Accounting, Taxation, MIS , Budgeting and Audit
- Prior experience in Construction and Infrastructure Industry
Grade – CS4 Location – Kolkata
- Drafting all contractual letters in consultation with respect contract team/Project Head and head Ops.
- Guiding respective project contract team to identify the issues in respect of submission of claims.
- Maintaining MIS tracker for each SPV regarding all incoming and outgoing correspondences.
- Find out gap in correspondence with all SPV.
- Document control and coordination with external agencies with the help of documents management system to ensure all correspondence are in one place for future requirements.
- Coordination with external agencies to identify ongoing claims and arbitration proceeding.
- Preferably BE/Diploma civil
- Excellent Oral and written communication skill
- More than 3- 5 years’ experience
- Prior work experience in NHAI Road Project